Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Beginning

If your someone who loves to see the progression of something that started out small and blossomed into what can exceed an imagination then this site here is that rose sprouting between a crack of concrete...

   Hello My Name Is...Alano and I welcome you to the inauguration of my very first blog. I am a 24 year old rapper hailing from Brooklyn, New York. What I bring to you with this site is a contribution to the genre of Hip Hop through my very own music and opinionative thoughts on the music of others. As an unsigned talent I plan to take who ever is willing to climb aboard and partake in the journey with me, your help is needed for I cannot do this alone.

Alano 
 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE YA, SO HOLD YOUR HEAD UP IN RIGHTEOUSNESS BROTHER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the growth and so proud of your first step....hello....Alano.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to reading more. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you Alano. I'm so excited for you, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of my lil (i mean big lol) cousin. I am your number #1 cheerleader. Keep doing your thing!

    ReplyDelete