Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My appreciation for your support...

I started this blog site one month from today never expecting it to be received the way it has. I was suggested to create this by a friend who has been instrumental in my knowledge of music over the duration of seven years, and in fact believe he too didn't expect what would become of this.

In the realm of music's digital age this was just another facet of branching out to connect with many through music outside of song and live performance. I had no expectations and still have none a month later. It is a huge honor to speak your mind and have others appreciate your thoughts whether they are in agreement or not.

I never would have thought that in one month I'd have 618 views. I know that's not exactly a major feat but its something to be recognized that would not have been possible without you all. I was told that this blog comes off like a diary with entries of an aspiring rapper possibly giving inspiration to others that aspire to be apart of the same profession. I like that perception. My goal with this site IS to inspire and give others an outlet to be heard and critiqued truthfully, especially the ones who many overlook.

I plan to be that artist many relate to and feel they know on a personal level (something many artists reject) and find great importance in staying connected with those who were here from the beginning along with those i meet in the future. I hope to receive your continued support, for none of this is possible without YOU!!!

Alano

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being brave enough to share your passion with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great and your voice is being heard.618 views is a big DEAL.Just think,who really even knows that many people.I think even if you do something on a small scale,you never know if 618 people or half of that number will support you.It's just great knowing you are finally being seen.I am so proud of you.This is a good look.Keep doing your thanggggggggggggg!!!
    ~2g's aka gee gee

    ReplyDelete